XYZPrinting da Vinci miniMaker 3D Printer
Entry-Level Desktop 3D Printer!
XYZprinting da Vinci miniMaker 3D Printer
Play. Make. Learn – Awarded Family Choice 2017
Lightweight and Transportable
Small Size, Big Print Volume
Comes fully assembled with auto-leveling software, making setup, calibration and maintenance simple.
Perfect Prints First Time
all the print settings have been calculated for you. Simply load your model and press print to get greats results every time.
Safe for the Home
XYZPrinting da Vinci miniMaker
- Print Speed Upgrade: Max print speed up to 100mm/second. (XYZware software must be version V220.127.116.11 or above) and Compact & Safe: Though compact with just 18lbs, this 3D printer offers a 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches build volume. The da Vinci miniMaker 3D printer uses non-toxic PLA filament and has a non-heated print bed for child safety.
- XYZPrinting da Vinci miniMaker Auto-Calibration: This 3D printer utilizes a new 9-point calibration detection that adjusts the print bed level along the Z-axis. Just run the calibration test and watch the printer adjust itself!
- UL listed “for the purpose of classification or evaluation with respect to one or more of the following: (1) specific risks only, e.g., casualty, fire or shock, (2) performance under specified conditions, (3) regulatory codes, (4) other standards, including international standards, or (5) such other conditions as UL may consider desirable.
- Free XYZ 3D Resources: XYZmaker 3D Design Software, XYZ 3D Gallery, XYZprinting STEAM 3D Printing Education Curriculum, XYZware 3D Printing Software
- XYZPrinting da Vinci miniMaker Support: Within 30 days of printer registration on XYZprinting official website, users will receive 1 year limited warranty & 1 year unlimited phone/ mail support.
|FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)|
|USB 2.0 Cable|
|Single Nozzle (0.4 mm)|
Max Build Size
5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches (150 x 150 x 150 mm)
|PLA / PETG / Tough PLA|
Extruder Nozzle Diameter
|400 microns / 0.4 mm|
Max Moving Speed
|Max 120 mm/s|
Filament Feeding System
Software Supported 3D File Types
|.stl, (XYZ Format) .3w, .3mf, .obj|
Minimum Hardware Requirements
|For PC: CPU 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 Processor or more/ RAM: 8GB/ Hard disk space: 20 GB or more.|
For MAC: RAM 8GB / Hard disk space: 20GB or more
|100 ∼ 240 V, 24V/60W|
Dimensions (W x H x D)
|15.36″ x 13.19″ x 14.18″|
390 mm x 335 mm x 360 mm
|15.1 lbs (6.85 kg)|
|Windows: 7,8, 8.1, 10 (64 bits)|
MAC OS X 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13
Linux 14.04, 16.04